Because we care and respect our customers privacy
The information we collect
Secured Hosting Solutions may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where Users are invited to volunteer such information. Secured Hosting Solutions may also collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate. We may use "cookies" to track how Users use our Web site. A cookie is a piece of software that a Web server can store on the Users' PC and use to identify the User should they visit the Web site again. While not all of the information that we collect from Users is personally identifiable, it may be associated with personally identifiable information that Users provide us through our Web site.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- send you targeted marketing, service update notices;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties;
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user. We store and process your personal information on our computers in the Republic of Moldova, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable Moldavian law regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
- We are compelled to do so by court order or similar legal procedure
- We need to do so to comply with law
- When is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial, data loss, to report suspected illegal activity
Secured Hosting Solutions will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
Maintenance of Information
Information about Users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.
Users may direct questions concerning this statement by e-mail to: email@example.com. Users may elect not to receive solicitations from Secured Hosting Solutions or from trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners by letting us know.